All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- When an expired auth token causes an API call to respond with a 401, the token will now refresh and the API call will retry.
- Fixed resource card CTA slot from flashing while loading (#438)
- Hide credentials button no longer flashes when credentials component loads (#434)
- Enforce standard height on product cards for more consistency
- We now release and publish our components to our CDN @
https://js.cdn.manifold.co/@manifoldco/ui. (#408, #418)
- Fixed events firing twice for
- Performance optimizations for network calls in
- Prevent provision button from being clicked multiple times.
- Fixed a bug in Firefox with
- Removed padding above
- Adjusted positioning for CTA slot in
- Stability improvements for GraphQL queries (#376)
- Improved loading state for
- Fixed public endpoints trying to authenticate (#383)
- Fixed “no services“ flash on
- Fixed the service card loading the free badge after rendering, which caused a jumpy UI. (#355)
- Added the ability to specify a slot on the
manifold-credentialswith a default manifold button if not set. (#362)
- Updated Stencil to v1.2.5 (#375)
- Changed the event name for the
manifold-auth-tokencomponent from the stencil auto-generated name to
manifold-token-receiveand documented that event. (#360)
- View component
<manifold-service-card-view>no longer fetches data, is it should (#355)
- Fixed issue where success event of
manifold-data-rename-resourcewas emitted before renamed resource was ready. (#380)
- Fixed the deprovision button failing because the code expected a JSON return value.
- Fixed the resource list not showing the status of provisioning or deprovisioning resources.
- Fixed the resource card loading indicator - for a lack of a better word - wobbling around like its life depended on it.
- Fixed the title of the
service-cardtaking a dynamic amount of space and making the description look misaligned.
- Fixed the appearance of “free“ badges on product cards in
- Added a
refetch-until-validproperty on the
resource-containercomponent to allow users to reload this component until the found resource exists and is of state
- Added the terms of service to the product page component.
<manifold-plan-selector free-plans>filter flag
- Fixed name for
manifold-service-card-viewto match documentation.
- Added missing support for theme variable
- Fixed region selector so that it properly emits a
manifold-planSelector-changeevent when the region changes.
- Fixed scroll highlight for
region-nameprop in favour of
- Added graphqlFetch to
manifold-data-product-logoto use GraphQL.
- Changed the provision button so it fetches the owner ID automatically if not set.
manifold-marketplace-clickevent in the
plan-selectorperformance by reducing API calls for non-custom plans.
- Added a SSO data button and the resource wrapper for ssoing into a resource's product dashboard.
- Added a new CTA slot in the product card for displaying unique cta content.
- Fixed the provision button requiring the label to be set, preventing or automatic label generation from working.
- Changed the
manifold-auth-tokencomponent to now use the shadowcat oauth system rather than only use the given token. This enables platforms to now use real authentication.
- Fixed the rename and deprovision button not behaving properly when used in their resource warpers
- Changed the deprovision and rename button to not include a shadow dom root, they can now be styled from external stylesheets.
- Made all the internal attributes optional on the components to make sure TypeScript does not complain.
- Deprecated the
resource-nameattribute in all the resource components for
resource-labelas to be more consistent with the other components and our other codebases.
- Changed how the
manifold-service-cardworks to have it fetch the product unless given. This allows it to be used standalone or in the
manifold-resource-plancomponent to load a resource's product and plan card.
manifold-data-deprovision-buttoncomponent that allows to deprovision a resource.
manifold-data-rename-buttoncomponent that allows to rename a resource.
manifold-credentialscomponent that allows to see a resource's credentials without needing to be in a
manifold-mock-resourcecomponent that allows to mock a
resource-containerwith a fake resource.
- Changed the input from the
manifold-data-provision-buttonto remove the input make it a pure button.
- Changed the
manifold-resource-statuscomponent to now display in two different sizes.
- Changed the
manifold-resource-credentialscomponent to use the standalone